ilmuKU , duniaKU - menjana kepintaran melalui Al-Quran.
keep on reading & I will not stop blogging.

Adat bersaudara, saudara dipertahankan; adat berkampung, kampung dijaga; adat berbangsa, perpaduan bangsa diutamakan.

Friday, September 23, 2011

To my husband,

When I first met you face to face, you gave me a Quran.
When I come to you seeking advice for whatever is going on, you recite to me from the Quran. When you said to read nothing else for a while except Quran, I, in my simpleness got angry, yet I'm doing what I was told. Please forgive me.

It is the light that you said it would be and I now have the pleasure of watching my life change before my very eyes. I thank Allah that you love me for His pleasure and I thank Him for you. May He reward you with Jannah ~ Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment