ilmuKU , duniaKU - menjana kepintaran melalui Al-Quran.
keep on reading & I will not stop blogging.

Adat bersaudara, saudara dipertahankan; adat berkampung, kampung dijaga; adat berbangsa, perpaduan bangsa diutamakan.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

wonderful quote from HER to HIM

I have one announcement to make....it is my 20th anniversary TOMORROW (date of marriage : 02061991 - the best gift ever for my 25th b'day - a husband! Alhamdulillah, I can't never thank Allah SWT enough for sending me this wonderful man, Ustaz Zulkifli Ahmad 20 years ago - through a match-making process & total trust in Allah SWT. He has been so supportive and loving, and I cannot describe how much I treasure him. Bang, you are the one who is responsible in moulding me to be who I am today. I'm indeed blessed by Allah SWT for being your wife all this 20 years. JZKK for being a caring, loving, soleh husband and father to our beautiful children. Only Allah SWT can repay your kindness. I LOVE YOU LILLAHI TAALA, Bang!


- a lovely wife :  Harlina Halizah Siraj

No comments:

Post a Comment