ilmuKU , duniaKU - menjana kepintaran melalui Al-Quran.
keep on reading & I will not stop blogging.

Adat bersaudara, saudara dipertahankan; adat berkampung, kampung dijaga; adat berbangsa, perpaduan bangsa diutamakan.

Thursday, March 3, 2011


complicated. resolute.sensitive. loves to be loved. white lover. flexible.loves music and poems. likes roses. unique. outgoing. adventerous.artistic.good listener. emphatic. secretive.
p/s : only add me if u really know me pls.

I'm a chameleon in rainbow socks,
Allured by happiness,
Defined by true nature to always believe
A little love goes a long way.
I'm intense at absorbing anything new
Yet misunderstood by a few.
I've faced tragedy and triumphs tune
But desired harmony in all that I do.

~nothing much i wud say..like to make a lot of new friends, but selective as well~
~basically i like to unwind by myself~
~hope would be someone beneficial to everybody~
~hoping to be in politics by an chance, given the chance by the society~
~strive for excellency~
~I do good things but Im not an angel, I sin but Im not the devil~
~Life should be equally balanced, for all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy~

No comments:

Post a Comment